While we hope that you are always entirely satisfied with your order, we understand that there are occasions where you may want to return items.
We recognise that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
- Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
- Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
- We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your items.
Most of our items include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
- All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Kaleidoscope Babycare, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
- While we understand that being without your items is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a replacement item. Kaleidoscope babycare act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your product.
- We will, however, communicate with your manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
Our aim is to make this as easy as possible for you, as it is the most exciting time! All our staff has been fully trained and will give you the best advice on what exactly you need.
We will not accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. This is the responsibility of the particular courier company used and Customer will file a claim against the courier company.
68 Victoria Road,
T: 01723 448 182